The fourth (2013) Arundel Food Festival was another great success and we’d like to extend thanks to everyone who helped and took part, and to our sponsors. Work on the 2014 Festival is already underway, and we’d welcome hearing from anyone who would like to be involved as a committee member, event organiser, venue, sponsor or volunteer.
Arundel Food Festival is a community-led celebration of local food and drink. The historic market town of Arundel is uniquely positioned between the idyllic South Downs National Park and the Sussex coast, enabling it to provide some of the freshest and tastiest food and drink in the South East.
Arundel Food Festival is a non-profit making, community-led organisation made up of volunteers representing local farmers, food producers, traders and local businesses, residents and community groups. Our aim is to build a more sustainable community by:
- reconnecting with the local landscape, its farmers and food producers
- promoting locally produced, seasonal food and drink and encouraging people to shop locally
- supporting socially and environmentally responsible food and drink production
- educating about reducing food waste, cutting pollution and using resources wisely
- building community spirit by encouraging collaboration and co-operation
- having fun!
If you would like to get involved, our email address is email@example.com. Please note that we do not allocate stalls for the Arundel Farmers’ Market – their email is firstname.lastname@example.org.